“Love Is” Giving Day
The communities of Southern California are generous. You are compassionate, and you are dedicated to supporting children and families in our midst who need to know that they live in a place where they belong.
At Crittenton, we are known for our work with pregnant and parenting youth, and we are so proud of this work. This is one aspect of our full continuum of care throughout Southern California, where we serve over 600 individuals each day. Our vision is to build a world where everyone is connected to safe and healthy relationships, because we know that it is within the context of relationships where healing can occur.
From residential and shelter care, to foster care and housing programs helping young adult transition out of the foster care system into adulthood, we are helping connect youth and adolescents to healthy relationships. In our community-based programs, we’re offering integrated behavioral health care to help families of all types to remain intact and build strong bonds with each other and within their community.
Would you join us?
On February 9th, we are joining the Orange County Community Foundation for a Day of Giving. Our clients at Crittenton need you to invest in their lives towards a better future. Your donation can achieve the following:
- provide coaching and case management to young adults transitioning out of foster care, helping us meet basic needs, so that these young adults can feel safe and free enough to focus on education, career and building strong & healthy relationships.
- welcome youth to our shelter and residential programs, safe spaces where they can begin to heal from trauma and learn that adults can be trustworthy as they prepare for reunification with relatives, or parents.
- recruit, train and equip resource parents to welcome children to their homes through foster care.
- wrap around families facing the darkest of days, throughout Southern California, offering innovative mental health services without barriers.
- build a stronger Crittenton, as we navigate a global pandemic, implement new methods of service delivery, enact safety protocols, and remain committed to ‘finding a way’ to help our clients.
At Crittenton, we never give up, and this is due to the unwavering support of our community – people like you. To join us on this Giving Day, February 9th, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, where we’ll be sharing posts about our work leading up to this event. On that day, we’ll share details about matching gifts that can help double your donation, so be sure to follow along!
On February 9th, donate via “Love Is: Giving Day 2022”
If you’re seeing this post after the giving day, you can always support our work through a donation on our website.